Monday, June 27, 2011

My second design

I used this design for my middle school graduation, the whole outfit will be coming soon. But for now, this look was inspired by my math teacher's shoes actually. They were zebra heels with pink outlines, and I absolutely ADORE them. If I had the time I would've went to DSW to get them (that was my original idea), but I didn't. This is one of my more difficult designs, so it's a little messy.

I started out with a white base, and then painted on the pink. Once that dried I made all the zebra stripes, and finished off with the silver diagonal line. For my outfit, I chose a simple halter top black dress and black heels, and I got my hair cut that day so I left it down and straightened. This was more of a semi-formal look, so only use it for a party or for a night out with your friends, not a special occasion like Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment