Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Pikachu Nails!!!!

Okay so as you can probably tell I'm way too excited over this new nail design. It's just your average pikachu on about 10 nails... but at least 99.9999% more AWESOME. Like seriously? Who isn't swooning over how cute my little pikachu is, she's just so adorable<333333

Anyways, now that my pointless ranting is done, its time for buisness. For the base I used Sally Hansen's INSTA-DRY nail color in #10 (Lightning). Then i did the stripes using my Kiss Nail Art Paint in Black. I did the pikachu in the same black and the white color from the same company, and the blush was a little more difficult. Unfortunately, I'm out of toothpicks :( so I had to improvise. I used a thumbtack! I just dipped the point of the thumbtack in my ORLY Nail Lacquer (the color is Down Right Red), plopped a little dot of polish on each side a VIOLA! Masterpiece. Feel free to use this idea any time you feel a little... Pokemony. For an added bonus, keep a mini Poke Ball in your pocket with pikachu inside :]



Enjoy!!!
Love Lizzy :]

No comments:

Post a Comment